POSITION: Team Leader Planing
LOCATION: Deerfield Beach, FL
FLSA: Non-Exempt – Hourly
DEPARTMENT: Construction Department
This team member will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks that requires familiarity with construction, masonry, and planting.
- Assist in the daily preparation of trucks and equipment: Load gas cans, mowers, and other equipment. Secure all equipment
- Load and secure all plant material and hard materials required for the day.
- Assist Team leader in any preparation required for the day.
- Perform landscape installation and maintenance tasks on the customers’ property
- Planting of trees, shrubs, and perennial flowers.
- Perform all tasks with spring operations included but not limited to leaf and debris removal, bed edging and mulch installation.
- Bed and lawn preparation by hand or by the use of a rototiller
- Installation of sediment control fabrics.
- Installation of lawns
- Assist crew leader with all tasks associated with landscape installation or grounds maintenance.
- End of the day/week equipment maintenance
- Unload equipment, clean out truck/trailer by removing trash, debris, etc. daily.
- Assist crew leaders in preparation for the next day.
- Wash and prep equipment as directed by the crew leader