POSITION: Team Leader II
LOCATION: Deerfield Beach, FL
FLSA: Non-Exempt – Hourly
DEPARTMENT: Maintenance Department
This team member will be responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of the building.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to departure dressed ready and appropriately for work.
- Shearing shrubs and hedges with the high-quality standards of Nanak’s.
- Safe operation of equipment including 21” and 36” mowers, power hedge shears, power shears, backpack blowers and aerator.
- Maintain job site as instructed by Team Leader such as, but not limited to, mowing, raking, weeding, shearing, edging and hand pruning
- Operate vehicles and equipment in accordance to Nanak’s Landscaping Safety Policies.
- Demonstration of correctly pruning ground cover, shrubs, small to large growing plants and trees.
- Perform weeding using garden or hula hoes, hands and other related tools for the purpose of improving the aesthetic appearance to a landscape.
- Ability to keep contracted properties free of weeds using physical means when signs of weeds reappear and chemical means for spot spraying and as a pre-emergence program.
- Capacity to handle picking up leaf, trash and grass cutting up to 50lbs for loading on to truck or trailer for removal.